Birth MothersYOU CAN BE THE THE HERO IN YOUR BABY’S LIFE.
You are making a sacrifice that many don’t have the strength to handle—all for the love of your baby. And, that baby’s life can be wonderfully changed forever thanks to you.
The adoption process is relatively simple on your end, and you have a lot of say in how it proceeds. My job mostly is to make sure you fully understand your options. To make things as easy as possible for you, I’m happy to come to your home or meet at another convenient location to answer your adoption questions at no charge.
If you decide to go forward, you can expect to do the following:
1) Meet with me.
We can meet any place that is convenient for you and at no charge. There I will answer your questions about adoption and help you understand the process.
2) Choose a family for your baby.
I can explain several options for finding the best parents to raise the baby you love but know you can’t keep.
3) Use the pregnancy period to prepare for the future.
- You can use the duration of your pregnancy to develop a relationship with the adoptive parents if you desire.
- The adoptive parents usually will cover all costs related to the pregnancy and adoption, and they also can provide some assistance with basic needs.
- You will sign some legal documents shortly after the birth so the baby can leave the hospital with his or her adoptive parents.
- You will need to sign the final legal documents within a week or so of delivering.
“Greg showed a lot of support and love and compassion. He was just very professional. He made sure everything went smoothly, so there were no bumps in the road or anything else we had to endure through the process.”
Meet with Me
We can talk more about the details in our initial meeting. To make things as easy as possible for you, I’m happy to come to your home or meet at another convenient location to answer your adoption questions at no charge